Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tying Night - Hollow flies

Even though the weather man is calling for several inches of snow tonight in Freeport Maine, our local fly tying night at Buck's Naked BBQ is still on. After all, we do live in Maine and know how to get around in the snow.

Tonight I'll be tying my first Bob Popovics Hollow Flies. Local guides love these things on the flats for stripers! Once I learn the in and outs of tying Hollow Flies I'll be tying a few on tubes as well.

I'll be posting pictures of finished flies here and on the HMH Fly Tyers Forum at www.hmhvises/board/index.php

Tight Wraps!

Craig
http://www.hmhvises.com/

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to figure out the right thing to say...

    If you would prefer to have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and night clubs...

    Then I urge you to watch this eye-opening video to learn a amazing little secret that has the power to get you your own harem of hot women:

    Facebook Seduction System!!!

    ReplyDelete